You define the expertise needed, and we’ll find the experts.
There are times when the questions your customers are asking you beg for nuance and depth that can’t easily be answered with a quantitative survey, or comprehensively addressed with syndicated research. There are times when the expertise incumbent in your organization isn’t enough, or when your personal experience with the topic is insufficient. That’s when you need critical, qualitative intelligence from subject matter experts.
We don’t force you to use a static network of experts under our brand, like the other guys do. We custom-recruit subject matter experts, thought leaders, and KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) based on the specific details of your particular need, no matter how complex. Former Category Managers. Futurists. Retail Buyers. Industry Executives. Packaging Technologists. Brazilian naturopathic dermatologists. Hard surface cleaning formulation chemists with experience in go-to-market strategy. Consultants to retail pharmacy for condition-specific functional beverages. Child psychologists with an expertise in family communication and decision-making dynamics in the school cafeteria. No matter how esoteric, or how niche, it’s all fair game. You define the expertise, and we’ll find the experts.
We’ve recruited thousands of experts for hundreds of engagements. The real fun begins when you choose from among the kinds of engagements we facilitate:
- Telephone Engagements: We offer confidential, telephone interviews to help you and your customers make more informed business decisions. We can conduct the interview and provide you with transcripts, analysis and recordings; or members of your team can join the process, providing you with direct access to probe for deeper understanding. All while maintaining your anonymity.
- Guided Market Tours: Coupling expertise with market context can be a very powerful experience. The combinations are limitless:
- Explore the channel dynamics of a new international market with local experienced executives who have marketed and sold into those channels for decades.
- Conduct shop-alongs in aisle with consumers while a packaging expert provides real-time analysis of trends on shelf.
- Tour long-term-care facilities with designers and ergonomic experts to identify unmet needs – and potential solutions.
- Expert Forums: Virtual or onsite, Forums are an excellent way to bring external, objective expertise to your organization. Integrating carefully selected experts with members of your internal stakeholders in a day-long activation session, these engagements combine depth of strategic insight with a detailed roadmap for implementation.
- Focus Groups: Integrate subject matter experts in the backroom to bring deeper, contextualized insight into consumers’ perceptions, opinions, and attitudes toward a product/service concept.
- Advisory Councils: When the initiative is too big or too complex to be satisfactorily addressed with a single engagement, we can design, recruit for, and moderate ongoing meetings of an Advisory Council, structured to keep you abreast of key issues and emerging opportunities/ threats within a dynamic market.
- Open Innovation Sessions: Facilitated dyads and triads with your suppliers, customers, and other partners to collectively design win-win-win programs that merge innovation with market needs.
- Train-the-Trainer Sessions: Customized training sessions onsite at your facility to develop critical skill sets within your organization, and equip qualified individuals to subsequently train or service internal teams.