When the complexity of your need extends beyond the scope of our KwikSights platform, we work with you to design the specific parameters of the optimal solution. While all solutions pull from some combination of the same ingredients, and their combination can be customized in infinitely unique ways to meet your unique needs, the following represent the most common customer needs serviced by Trifecta:
- Open Innovation Scouting – Given a formal structure by Procter over 10 years ago, Open Innovation is now part of most organizations’ growth and strategic sourcing strategy. Let Trifecta help you build both your network and your partnerships:
- Identify/qualify/recommend: suppliers, co-packers, co-manufacturers, design agencies, marketing partners, etc.
- Find suitable co-creation partners – be they small, fast growing emerging companies, university-based technology centers, or non-competitive technology owners
- Engage with subject matter experts to build and manage advisory councils
- Market/Technology Opportunity Assessment – As many of your current markets become increasingly mature, you need to tap adjacent spaces for organic growth: geographic markets, channels, aisles, technology platforms, customers, and categories. Let Trifecta guide you through the exploration of your adjacencies and uncover those opportunities of greatest strategic fit for you.
- Competitive Environment & Opportunity – Competitive intelligence is critically valuable, but all too often poorly applied. Let Trifecta inform your competitive insights, activate them via a detailed understanding of their context, and advise on how to opportunistically use them to your strategic advantage.
- Trend Analysis – Consumer, product, technology, generational, geographical, processual. It’s all the same to us. Tell us what trends you need tracked, and we’ll track them….and advise on how to leverage them.
- Voice of the Customer – Innovation isn’t limited to disruptive technology. In increasingly hypercompetitive markets, commercial optimization depends on a more sophisticated understanding of your customers, as well as their customers. Let Trifecta enrich your understanding via deep, qualitative conversations with your customers, and translate those insights into an actionable implementation strategy.
- Benchmarking/Best Practices – a perfect use of TriSights, let Trifecta map the changing dynamics of your market, relative to your place within it, and uncover both the current state as well as the future state of your targeted best practices.